Welcome to our website
BCA provides tailor-made leadership, management and organisational development interventions for the private, public and voluntary sectors.
The challenge of leadership is greater now than it has ever been. Our world is complex, our problems are interconnected and the rate of change is relentless and accelerating.
BCA wishes to support organisations who know that leadership is complex. Who appreciate that their role is to create the architecture to deal with this complexity and that their aim should be to empower the people in their organisation to participate and contribute to their own and their organisation’s development.
The architecture of leadership involves shared vision and values, strategic thinking and action, engagement and communication and the ability to create environments in which everyone can find the motivation to align their own goals with the development of the organisation. Leaders encourage innovation and creativity and above all they recognise that everyone can participate in the leadership role.
BCA Leadership seeks to ensure that leaders and their organisations can develop the ability to analyse, evaluate and successfully implement best practice based on evidence and current research. We aim to enable leaders to create and host environments where everyone can flourish to develop the strategic goals of their organisation.
Leadership Workshops for all sectors: (half days)
- Developing a Reflective and Analytical Approach
- Encouraging Creativity and Innovation
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Organisational Learning
- Practical Approaches to Workforce Engagement, Communication and Motivation
- Handling Difficult and Challenging Conversations
Longer Programmes for all sectors
- Coaching Skills Foundation Programme (5 days)
- Facilitation of Learning and Development (3 days)
- Entrepreneurial Leadership Programme (8 days)
Voluntary and Public Sector Events
- Tools for Measuring Board Effectiveness (1 day)
- Customer Care in the Context of Social Housing (1 day)
- How to Write Your Strategic and Operational Plan (1 day)
- Understanding Social Impact and Social Return on Investment (1 day)
- Leadership and Cultural Change
- Using your values to drive your organisation
- Models for Strategic Planning
Using the Website
To find out more about our services please click the headings on the left hand side.
To explore our open programmes please click on our Events Calendar.
To visit recent articles and blogs please click on Articles and Blogs.
To view our mission, vision and values please click on About.
To contact us please click on the CONTACT buttons, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Bill Christopher on 0845 125 9010.