Title: How to Write Your Strategic and Operational Plan 1 day
Location: Central Liverpool
Description: How to write your strategic and operational plan.
A one day workshop in central Liverpool for third sector organisations.
We have worked with third sector for over 30 years to design and develop strategic and operational plans. This one day workshop will give you and your organisation the tools to create your own professional plan.
At the end of the day you will be able to:
- Analyse your external environment
- Evaluate your internal capacity
- Identify your key strategic aims
- Create your vision and mission
- Develop your values and enable them to guide your development
- Create operational plans to achieve your key strategic aims
- Put this all together in a professional format to influence funders, commissioners and strategic partners.
• What is strategic and operational planning? How do vision, mission and values join together to organisations direction and drive?
• Use of methods to analyse the changing external environment and the internal capacity of your organisation to respond.
• How to use this analysis to identify your key strategic aims
• What is your vision?
• How do the needs of your service users influence the values and direction of your organisation?
• How to use your key strategic aims to write your operational plans
• How to build in monitoring, review and evaluation using the balanced scorecard approach.
Workshop cost: £75 per person £120 for two people from the same organisation
Start Time: 09:30
End Time: 16:30