Title: Leadership Workshop: Organisational Learning half day
Location: Central Liverpool
Description: In environments of rapid change many organisations are seeking to embrace organisational learning strategies to understand complexity and make the right decisions for their future. This workshop seeks to understand the nature and scope of the learning organisation and how organisational learning can harness the abilities of everyone.
The workshop is aimed at managers and leaders in all sectors who want to develop organisational learning.
The workshop will explore the following issues;
- What is organisational learning?
- What are the characteristics and attributes of a learning organisation?
- How do organisations learn?
- What tools and structures can be used to implement organisational learning?
- What are the benefits and advantages?
- Adaptive versus generative learning?
- What is the leaders role in organisational learning?
Workshop cost: £45 per person.
Start Time: 09:30
End Time: 12:30