BCA provides tailor-made leadership, management and organisational development interventions for the private, public and voluntary sectors.
We deliver a programme of open events for all organisations and deliver in-house programmes to meet specific needs and requirements. Examples of our services include;
- Bespoke Leadership and Management Programmes: tailored programmes created and delivered recently
- Creating the Architecture: helping leaders create effective environments for engagement, motivation, learning and communication
- Change, Innovation and Creativity: enabling organisations to lead and manage change and to develop innovate and entrepreneurial behaviours
- Coaching and Facilitating Learning: developing people to coach individuals and teams and to effectively plan, structure and deliver learning and development
- 360 Degree Leadership and Management Profiling: bespoke profiling of your leaders and managers based current models or your own specific requirements
- Team Development and Performance: analysis, evaluation and development team interaction, communication and performance
- Strategic Development: guiding you and your organisation through the strategic planning process based on a range of development models
- Leadership and Management Coaching: empowering leaders, managers and organisations to fulfill their potential
- Working closely with our clients to clearly identify specific needs and to create learning and development solutions that exceed their expectations
- Making a difference to individuals, teams and organisations that is tangible and can be measured.
- Learning and development that is blended, action based, interactive and above all a memorable and enjoyable experience
- Learning that will always be real, relevant and challenging for the individual, team and the organisation
- Sustainable learning that can be self-directed to ensure that individuals and organisations derive benefits not only in the short term but also to ensure that change and development take place over time in the long term