The role of leaders and managers has become crucial in recent years as organisations look to develop engagement and commitment from their staff in the face of increasingly competitive and complex environments.
Coaching has produced significant results in motivating and performance managing employees and is increasingly used in learning and talent development, in performance management and to support organisational development and change.
The aim of our coaching programmes is to develop both the coaching skills of leaders, managers and learning and development practitioners and the organisations capacity to implement and develop a coaching culture.
For those who find themselves in the role of trainer our facilitating learning courses enable participants to plan, structure and deliver effective learning and development, which maximize learning and sustained interest for both individuals and teams.
Examples of our programmes include:
- Coaching Skills Foundation Programme (PDF)
- Advanced Coaching Skills for Leaders and Managers (PDF)
- Facilitating Learning: Train the Trainer (PDF)
- Managing Learning and Development In Organisations (PDF)
- Presentation Skills and Approaches